Jan 22,2013
Jan 22,2013
I had been house hunting for some months. I soon realised that agents were paid on the amount of viewings they booked.
Jane talked to me at length on the phone and was very honest and approachable.
We did one day of viewings, all of which were close to what I wanted, but just lacked that special "something". I got quite despondant, as time was marching on, and I was under pressure to buy something. I arranged 2 second viewings through Jane with my parents. She knew what I wanted and advised me, before making a rash decision, to have a look at a house that was jiust about to go on the market.
It was SPOT ON!
Jane always returned my calls, always replied to my emails, and was even able to advise me about local things to do, see, and get involved with, as I was new to the area!
The angency has a real "family" feel to it, and even on the day of completeion, I was expecting the usual "We don\'t have the keys yet, it\'s all the solicitor\'s fault" blah blah, but no, my phone rang at 9am and Jane chirped "come and get your keys!"
I have sold a house and have a very cynical view of agents, but to anyone buying or selling in Bracknell, I thoroughly recommend Duncan Yeardley!
Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell! To leave a new review of Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell