Jan 22,2013
Jan 22,2013
Great service! We were buying a property that was being offered with substantial incentives for quick exchange/completion. Upon explaining this to Helen at \'move with us\' she made a concerted effort to see our sale through as quickly as possible. I was kept fully informed of all progress throughout the purchase of my property by phone and email. The staff (Helen in particular) were always helpful and prompt with their requests and responses which undoubtedly secured our purchase incentives. A week after moving in we received a card from Helen wishing us luck in our new home.
In summary I found the service good value for money, mainly due to a team that proved knowledgable, friendly and efficient.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Move with us Office 1! To leave a new review of Move with us Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Move with us Office 1