Jan 22,2013
Jan 22,2013
Jan has been very efficient in resolving problems regarding my flat. She is an effective liaison between the landlord and myself, and she appears keen to help. Although in many cases she has a difficult task to complete, I always have the feeling that she has done her best and that she has been sympathetic. On a personal level, Jan is very sociable and outgoing.

Although my personal contact with Justine has been minimal, my experience was extremely positive overall. She knows what she is talking about ans she is willing to help.

I need to mention, however, that not all employees of this agency are as helpful. Once, there was a problem with the gas meter since previous tenants had not paid their bill for a while. Nothing about this was mentioned to me when I rented the flat, and suddenly I had to pay a bill of more than £900. The problem was that the gas meter was never accessed, as it was located in another flat, and all previous bills were based on estimations. I contacted HC and the person in charge was very unhelpful and rude. It appeared that he had no idea of the situation, he was not aware of where the meters were located, and in general he did not make any effort to help. In a totally inappropriate tone, he mentioned that it was not his responsibility to be aware of such things and I was asked to resolve the problem on my own. This obviously caused a lot of stress and I had to spend many hours on the phone, but other employees assisted with this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor! To leave a new review of Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hamilton Chess Ltd Windsor