Feb 21,2010
Feb 21,2010
I agree with the reviews here. As a tenant I found the staff working for Thomas James rude, lazy, unhelpful in the extreme to a first time letter like myself, and totally unprofessional. I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole and I would recommend you tell your friends to stay well clear. I have tried to report them to the TPO, but guess what? They are not registered on the letting side. What a surprise. Avoid, avoid avoid and avoid some more!!!!
By: CH
Jul 08, 2014
Whilst we thank you for the time taken to make any form of review -please note that this branch does not deal with the letting of property in question and we politely request that you redirect your comments correctly.
By: CH
Jul 04, 2014
By: jobeone
Mar 20, 2010
Further to this, I would recommend anyone who has been told by Thomas James that they are not getting their deposit back for fabricated reasons (I am sure I am not the only one) to take up the matter with mydesposits, who insure deposits for Thomas James. Its took 6 months, but I am happy to say I finally got my deposit back. Dont take no for an answer from this pondlife agent!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas James Estate & Letting Agents Ruddington! To leave a new review of Thomas James Estate & Letting Agents Ruddington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas James Estate & Letting Agents Ruddington