Jan 22,2013
Jan 22,2013
I was selling my parents\' home, and Gareth gave me advice about the correct price at which to market it, for a realistic sale, and kept me informed about what problems had been found with the house. He also kept me informed about offers from developers. Stuart was then on my case, and always kept me informed of the progress, chasing people when they needed chasing, and phoned me back whenever he said he would, even if there was nothing to report. They went the extra step of offering to check the house occasionally, to save me having to keep going over to Addlestone, as I live about 12 miles away. Altogether, a very good service. I would recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Grants Independent Estate Agents Office 1