Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
My experience when dealing with Neil Newstead from Oakfield Property has always been first class. I have been dealing with Oakfield since they first opened, from managing my properties for rental and selling my house and found the service to be excellent. They are a highly professional, well run company that i would\'nt hesitate to recommend to others. No matter which department you need to deal with, accounts, lettings, sales or block management they are very efficient and in my opinion they are second to none.

D Hensher
By: Oakfield
Jan 28, 2013
Dear Mr Hensher

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences with Oakfield over the years we are delighted we have been able to assist you so well.

As you will know from your dealings with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble and we strive to provide the best level of service to all our clients.

I will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto Neil.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings