Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
I couldn\'t have asked for a better service than the one I got from RobertsNewby. We were looking to buy in the area for nearly 3 years and the first agent we came it touch with were RobertsNewby. Since other properties through other estate agents were of interest to us too so we dealt with few of them only to realise very soon that we were not getting anywhere with others.At RobertsNewby I felt I was in safe hands.I never felt under pressure to buy which I did with others and one estate agent got very upset when we decided not to proceed with the purchase after few serious issues from solicitors report. Simon was very understanding of our needs and always listened to what we ere looking for and kept suggesting things that could be of interest to us. Sam and Steven were great team to work with. They are even providing me help and information on the house 6 months after purchase....What else one could ask for!....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roberts Newby Ltd Gerrards Cross! To leave a new review of Roberts Newby Ltd Gerrards Cross, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roberts Newby Ltd Gerrards Cross