Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
In the last two years I have bought two properties and sold two properties using the Oldham branch of Ryder & Dutton. I have always received excellent service whether as a buyer or seller. The staff are professional and provide sound and relevant advice making the whole buying and selling process so much easier. I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING RYDER & DUTTON.
By: DCL
Jan 28, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff at our Oldham office appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Oldham! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Oldham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Oldham