Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
I am specifically writing about the asset mangement by Peach, not them as a lettings agent as they were fantastic on that front. Currently, they manage the flat I rent and they have failed to repair a fridge for 6 days so far, and it is going to be 9 days in total (on current estimate). Despite them being the \'asset manger\' I have had to arrange a contractor, and push for them to repair this pretty vital item of accommodation. I think the worst part has been when I had a crystal clear text message stating the fridge was repaired on Friday only to buy food, get home and find it was not. Peach are now denying they told me this so I have had to write out the messages in a letter to the landlord. All of it is such a hassle and so disappointing when you work full-time and do not have time to be an \'asset manger\' yourself!
If you want to get a property via Peach go for it - they are fantastic! If the property is to be managed by them then I would seriously think again.
Arranged for fridge to be repaired by any contractor or replaced within three days.
By: Gregg Boxall
Apr 24, 2013
Dear Ms W
As complaints are rare ( and we manage in excess of 200 properties ) I know to which property you refer to.
I would like to clarify a few points. Firstly, the fridge ( not fridge freezer ) was reported broken by you in the week and we advised you that we couldn't get our approved contractor out to the property until after the weekend - which was unfortunate due to illness.
You said that this was unacceptable so we mutually agreed that you could enquirie for your own contractor to attend and be re-inbursed for costs. All our contractors are all pre-approved and trusted by us and our Landlords.
Your chosen repairer ( which we chased all day ) did not keep to the appointment that day. We then re-arranged it for the next day and I personally spent 2 hours waiting and at the property for them and with them. At that point they diagnosed a faulty thermostat.
You were immediately advised that the fridge was 'working, repairable but in need of a new thermostat' but unfortunately you then decided to purchase shopping without our knowledge.
As soon as the part was available, we attended the property again giving the engineer access.
In the interim period, as your Landlord is a good Landlord, a fridge was hired for your use. We still manage this property on her behalf and have a very good relationship with her.
Finally, having been in business for over 15 years, we do pride ourselves on giving a good honest service to all our Landlords and Tenants and do take any criticism seriously, hence why I followed this up.
Gregg Boxall, Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Peach Properties Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Peach Properties Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Peach Properties Shoreditch