Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
As a tenant looking for an apartment in Meads Eastbourne but currently moving back from Paris, I needed to find an Agent I could trust completely and rely on for help. I eventually found one such - Emma Bailey at Oakfield, Gidredge Road. Apart from her pleasant nature and helpfulness she has complete credibility, - essential but all too rare. I\'d recommend her personally to anyone.
By: Oakfield
Jan 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Eastbourne branch of Oakfield.

We are glad you have had such great service from Emma. Your positive comments have been passed on to Emma.

We always strive to go over-and-above for our clients and we are glad we have succeeded to do this on this occasion.

If you ever need any additional advice in the future our Eastbourne team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.

Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne