Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
P.G. Estates has been letting my terrace house in Islington since 2001. I first worked with Peter Gormley, Edward\'s father, who was recommended by a professional connection of my late mother\'s. Edward brought the latest technology and managerial expertise to expanding the company, without losing the sense of personal commitment and connection to finding and maintaining good tenants that his father had established. Both Edward and his colleagues, including Nital Budhia, have worked with me closely through the ups and downs of prosperity, recession, credit crunch, and the resulting vagaries of the property market, keeping a steady and reliable course. Their advice has been constantly on the mark - we have gone through two refurbishments together, the most recent one quite extensive; Edward and his colleagues managed the project with scrupulous care and taste (I live overseas and must rely on their on-site judgement) and they have guided me to a much-improved property which subsequently commands a much-improved rent. The tenants they are able to attract and maintain have been financially reliable, long term letters, who have maintained my property with care. P.G. Estates in general, and Edward and Nita in particular, maintain a prompt, proactive and positive communication with me in all matters pertaining to the letting of my property, and they pay attention to both short and long term goals for it. I consider my relation with P.G. Estates to be one of partnership, to our mutual benefit. Their fees are reasonable and they give excellent value for the money charged.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PG Estates Islington! To leave a new review of PG Estates Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for PG Estates Islington