Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
I am a landlord and use Oakfield to manage my portfolio of 140 units in and around Hastings. I have found their service from letting, management and rent collection to be the best of any agent in the area and as a result will only use Oakfield.

They are extremely professional, reliable and efficient. As a result we have virtually no voids and very few issues with rent collections.

I have no hesitation in recommending Oakfield to any other landlord.
By: Oakfield
Jan 26, 2013
Dear Mr Rhodes,

Feedback from our clients is vital in our quest to constantly provide the best level of service to our clients, we thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience with Oakfield during our management of your properties.

We are delighted you have been happy with the service provided to you from the company and look forward to working with you for many more years to come.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings