Feb 20,2010
By: 'Snnbk2186'
Feb 20,2010
I have also had similar problems with Nu Concept.. I found them very rude every time they spoke to me. When originally deciding to move out of my current rented property, I asked if they had anything else and that I was also considering buying, before even asking, he dismissed me with \"nothing within \'your\' price range\"... Not being funny but how exactly would he know what my price range is?! And then after I had found somewhere new, giving in my notice, he starts to offer places. Hell no would I ever even consider going with Nu Concept again, as the person stated above, I have gone with Haart, and despite the admin costs and reference fees costing a lot more, it\'s worth the peace of mind that I\'m actually being looked after properly.

Nu Concept Estate Agents