Feb 20,2010
Feb 20,2010
I have also had similar problems with Nu Concept.. I found them very rude every time they spoke to me. When originally deciding to move out of my current rented property, I asked if they had anything else and that I was also considering buying, before even asking, he dismissed me with \"nothing within \'your\' price range\"... Not being funny but how exactly would he know what my price range is?! And then after I had found somewhere new, giving in my notice, he starts to offer places. Hell no would I ever even consider going with Nu Concept again, as the person stated above, I have gone with Haart, and despite the admin costs and reference fees costing a lot more, it\'s worth the peace of mind that I\'m actually being looked after properly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nu Concept Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Nu Concept Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nu Concept Estate Agents Office 1