Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
Richard and David helped my parents sell their house. They helped us through the entire sales process. Richard and gave sound advice when valuing the property, having clearly done their homework on the area and what other houses have sold for in the past. They gave my parents useful tips on who make slight changes to the house in order to maximise its sale price. My parents trusted them as advisors when considering offers, this is because both David and Richard and down to earth straight talking characters and not the smarmy arrogant people you usually find in an estate agent. I would definitely recommend Radcliffe & Rust Estate Agents to my family and friends; it's a hassle free way to sell your house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge