Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
I contacted Gerard in early November with details of the kind of property I was looking to purchase. We arranged to view a couple of properties that weekend, and although neither was right, we had a discussion about the particular pros and cons. After a week, Gerard called me with a viewing that he (correctly) thought matched my criteria. He was right, and I put in an offer that day. Gerard impressed me - he listened and took note of my specs, and only called me when he had a match.

My sales progressor, Talvinder, was also extremely efficient. She remained in contact at all points, and was happy to answer any stupid questions I had - something very reassuring for a first time buyer.

The whole process with LudlowThompson was very impressive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London