Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
Haha, Bonny\'s quite obviously a plant as this company is impersonal and inept.
After reporting damp in my daughter\'s room behind her headboard and bare lighting electrics in 3 rooms they told me that 2 different contractors (electrical & maintenance) would contact me within 2 days.
We moved our daughter into our room at the expense of my sleep and consequently work and heard nothing. After over a week i rang them to try again and am currently waiting again.
My partner and i had an argument with one particular anal lady member when we were in the process of sorting out the contract. Most unusual behaviour on her part considering the potential business then at stake. I am a very laid back and considerate guy who rarely gets into any kind of conflict or writes posts such as this but they leave me no choice.
They care for 1 thing, money collection. It\'s funny to read the irate Landlords comments too, are they loyal to no-one ????
I strongly advise against using this company unless you\'re happy with POOR SERVICE.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Oulsnam & Company Barnt Green! To leave a new review of Robert Oulsnam & Company Barnt Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Oulsnam & Company Barnt Green