Jan 20,2013
Jan 20,2013
I\'ve just had a really great experience with this estate agent. I had a couple of valuations to compare valuations and fees. None the agents were bad and all seemed very similar in terms of their approach and levels of service. Clinton was the agent that come out and I found him to be professional and courteous. It almost came down to a flip of a coin to choose an estate agent but out of all of the agents I met he seemed to follow up more and generally seemed more eager to be my agent. He promised me a good deal and compared to the other quotes I got they were about £900 cheaper so no complaints there. They done what they said they would and got me a buyer. I would use again but now live out of the area.
By: Clinton@2-move
Jan 23, 2013
I really appreciate you taking the time to post a comment on here, greatly appreciated. Best wishes for the future to you and the family and congratulations again on the new job. Kind regards, Clint.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 2-move Office 1! To leave a new review of 2-move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 2-move Office 1