Jan 20,2013
Sephie Portwood
Jan 20,2013
I inherited a run down bungalow from my farther, and after initially putting it up for sale, I only recieved poor offers from builders/developers. So, I started to think about the possibilities of renovating it and renting it out.

I popped into my local "Leaders" lettings agency, and explained my situation, and arranged for Sephie to come and visit the bungalow. Sephie, saw the potiential of this bungalow, and helped explain how a rental property works. Sephie was extremely patient and explained things in ways that were easy to understand. So, i undertook the renovation.

From Day one, Sephie & the Leaders staff were a phone call away to answer any question I had, and It was always a pleasure to have a visit from them, even if it was just to say "hello" & "how are things progressing" All of their help & advise has proved to be 1st class, and at times invaluable. (All the trades persons how helped with the work, all said that leaders were the best letting agency, they had been involved with too)
After 4 months the bunsalow is now completed, and the Tennants they have found for me Brilliant, 1st class.

So, all i can say is that if you have ANY thoughts about possibly renting out a property, pop in and have a chat with them. The level of service you will recieve is Fantastic.

Leaders