Jan 20,2013
By: 'A. Cranham'
Jan 20,2013
I have recently bought a property through Warren Powell Richards and would like to say how easy they have made the whole process. As a first time buyer I was becoming increasingly frustrated with agents being dismissive of my needs as a buyer and was frequently kept guessing as to how to go about securing a property I was keen on. Warren Powell Richards however made the whole process easy to understand by regularly keeping me informed about the progress of my purchase and making sure that both I and the vendor were happy.
I would like to praise them on their communication, friendly and approachable staff and making the whole first time buyer process as painless as possible!
When the time comes I will be using their services again to sell my house in the future. Warren Powell Richards gives firstclass service regardless of your budget - would recommend!
By: Tim B
Apr 19, 2013
How very kind of you to share such kind words regarding Richard. He is indeed a fantastic member of our team and I will be sure to share your kind words with him. We are all delighted that your transaction reached a satisfactory conclusion and wish you well for the future. Thanks and regards Tim B, Senior Partner, WPR

Warren Powell Richards