Jan 20,2013
Jan 20,2013
First rate!. Second to none!. 100%!. It is very difficult to adequately express my complete satisfaction with this unit of Your Move. Sally King, Piers and Jim Edwards were always, throughout my somewhat protracted purchase, "professional"; totally competent and courteous but also considerate, caring, encouraging, and patient. No matter how often I contacted them, they were ready to listen and advise and help: re-assure when things looked bleak. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them. At the end of six months they knew me so well, it was almost like I was calling a group of friends! They were tremendous and I cannot thank them enough for all that they did for me. And, needless to say, I will have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone in this area who needs to buy, sell or rent a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Sidmouth! To leave a new review of Your Move Sidmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Sidmouth