Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 20,2013
Jan 20,2013
Appalling service. On the coldest weekend of the winter, I have been left with no heating or hot water and I have a 9 week old baby in the house and 8 year old daughter! I am livid!! Will be looking to get away from the clutches of this company very soon! I have also found that going direct to the homeowner gets things done quickly! 18 months ago I would have recommended this company but not now! The attitude of their staff is also appalling!
By: Mark Hastie
Jan 23, 2013
Hi there, I am sorry to hear you were left without heating over a weekend. According to our records, you rang the office on Saturday afternoon, and I'm afraid the office closes at 4pm. We did contact our emergency plumber immediately for you, and we've spoken to them about not having temporary heaters available for you, he certainly should have done. The part was not available to repair your boiler but it was repaired the very next working day (Monday 21st Jan). I think it's a little unfair to make a comment like this when we repair things as quickly as we possibly can. Your comment to my colleague Neil (separately to your post here) that we promised it would be repaired on the Saturday is also not true, as I was in the office on Saturday with my colleague Clare who spoke to you, and when asked to confirm it would be repaired, Clare told you several times the job had been passed to our emergency plumber we out-source out of hours jobs to, and that he would contact you direct. She did not at any point confirm it would definitely be repaired on Saturday. Our Team have done the best we can to prioritise other jobs so that yours could be done first, given that you have young dependents. We have been let down by our emergency plumber on this occassion and sincere apologies for that, however I believe this has still been repaired in a reasonable time frame. Kind regards, Mark.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alba Residential Edinburgh