Jan 20,2013
Jan 20,2013
I went into Prospect Estate Agents in Camberley where I met Terry who was very helpful in explaining what they do and that I was not under any pressure to sell with them but as I had seen some new properties being built he also gave me all the details of theses and explained when they would be ready, we also arranging a meeting at my home.
In the day of the meeting I had a call reminding of the meeting. On the day of our meeting Terry arrived and went through everything again what they do and thats when I signed up for them to sell my house, we arranged for Sandjay and Matthew to come a take pictures of the house that was on a thursday, Sandjay and Matthew took very good pictures which were put onto a brochure and sent to me via email a day or so later. I had two viewing within a week and second viewing where they put a offer on the house I declined a the first offer but thats where Ross kept me informed of this and thats where he negoinated a better offer which was accepted on Thurday evening just a week later of my house going on the market with Prospect. Ross also talked to me about their company who deals with finding solicitors and arranged for them to contact me, they called me the next day and now have a solicitor in place for me selling my house. So overall I cannot fault any of the guys at prospect they did a great job I am in the process of meeting their mortgage advisor to arrange my mortgage.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley