Jan 20,2013
Jan 20,2013
I used Property World to sell my property recently and I am over the moon I did. I wanted to support a local business rather than a corporate chain and Property World is run by two local brothers, I also found out that all of the employees live in Sydenham too.

From the initial meeting with Dan for the valuation I was impressed with their professionalism, honesty and local knowledge. They made a number of important suggestions about the way I could best present my property which would add value and make it easier to sell. We went to market and after two weeks I had a great offer which we accepted.

From there, the sale completed in 9 weeks which was brilliant and every single week I received a written report on it's progress as well as lots of phone calls and emails.

Kevin, Dan and Rich were terrific and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys !!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham