Jan 20,2013
Jan 20,2013
I Initially approached Ben Bird at Sterling estate agents to value my vacant property to sell. They suggested putting it up for rent at the same time which I was happy to do. I found their market knowledge very thorough in both fields.
I was always informed of when a viewing was going to take place by text message and email which I found very helpful .
The staff we\'re friendly and efficient. Sophie Galsworthy and Andrew Melrose we\'re very helpful throughout the whole process, they were the people who kept me informed with the viewers feedback and the properties placement throughout the time it was marketed.
I would certainly recommend using Sterling and must thank Sophie, Andrew and the Sterling team for their professionalism throughout the short time it was vacant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring