Jan 20,2013
Jan 20,2013
Throughout the sale, and purchase of Buckley view, Natalie was very helpful. The sale was a long and at times problematic one and Natalie was always willing to resolve any issues surrounding it. Natalie made many phone calls on my behalf to Jonathan Swires, solicitors on both sides and to the buyer to ensure both the sale of my property and the purchase of Buckley view were successful. Natalie always got back to me and kept me updated and answered all my queries in a professional and friendly way, often laughing through the hard times and giving me faith when I most needed it. I would definitely use Springbok again.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jan 21, 2013
Hi Heather, thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have found us helpful, professional, friendly and would use us again. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square