Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
I wont bore you with the whole detail of my sale, but what i will say is Daniel and the whole team at Warren Powell-Richards were excellent. I was on with another agent to start with and what a mistake that was... no communication, no viewing (ok thats unfair, they did have two in the 3 months we were on with them) and a general lack of care. We changed to WPR after a friend reccomended them and im so pleased we did. Viewings were happening immediately, all viewings were followed up with feedback and most importantly they sold my house in a few weeks. If you want an agent who gets the job done and are a pleasure to deal with, use Warren Powell-Richards.
By: Tim B
Apr 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments about our team. As a privately owned local company we are delighted to receive such positive feedback. I will be sure to share your thoughts with Dan and the team. We all hope that you are happy in your new home

Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham