Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
I received excellent service from Oakfield in selling my late parents\' house. I met Linsey Scotcher at the property and she was very professional, friendly and efficient. She took very flattering photos of the house. The property sold really quickly and the whole process was very smooth. Linsey was very prompt in contacting me with any updates. She was obviously very excited about the progress of the sale while at the same time respectful of my feelings as I was sad to let the property go.

I used Oakfield as my sister had recommended them having previously used them to let out her property. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to prospective customers.
By: Oakfield
Jan 26, 2013
Dear Alison,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience selling your property. We are delighted Linsey in our Eastbourne branch was able to assist you so well.

I will ensure your kind feedback is rightfully passed onto Linsey.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne