Sep 19,2012
Sep 19,2012
First, I\'d like to say that I\'ve put a rating of Excellent for the Finsbury branch only. Head office who we liaised with were poor in communicating what we needed to provide and this resulted in us moving in a day late.

William Kitchener, however, went above and beyond in helping us move in. On at least four nights he stayed until after his working hours to help us, and was even available on his day off because he was so keen to get us moved in. He was friendly, approachable and above all honest. He really helped us to get a good deal on the house, didn\'t hold back any information and seemed to really care that we were happy with what we got.

I would definitely recommend him.

Mention also goes out to Kieran Yaxley who also stayed until 9pm in order to help us get our contract signed. Without him we would have been homeless for the night, so thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park