Feb 08,2010
Feb 08,2010
I have been really impressed at the level of professionalism the whole office had and how easy it was to communicate with the team.

Tim Pepper was specifically relating to me and it was quite a complicated process due to the buyers issues but Tim handled the situation brilliantly. He kept me updated almost daily and worked for hours on phone calls to get the deal sorted. His communication skills are excellent and his advice, always delivered tactfully, was spot on.

George Mawer too was also extremely helpful and good to deal with. George\'s valuation was far higher that any of the others I had by a matter of about 25k but he proved to be accurate in his prediction of what the house was worth.

Before the house valuation I hadn\'t really expected to use CJH but now I will be recommending the Henleaze office to all my neighbours.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch