Feb 19,2010
Feb 19,2010
I have sold several flats through Streets Ahead and I will continue to use them. They sold 10 flats for me last year and they are in the process of selling 5 more. Within days of putting the 5 flats on the market Loren Mann had secured 4 buyers and we are in the process of exchanging on all 4 having taken deposits. Loren is incredibly professional and keeps me updated at all times. Even though she is dealing with 5 different flats for me, that are at different stages of sale, she always knows exactly what is going on with each one at any given time and keeps me informed. I could not recommend Loren highly enough and if you want your property sold efficiently and with a great level of communication go to her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch