Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
I thought Darren was an excellent agent from the initial viewing, to the signing of the contract and everything in between! When we first met to view the flat he was warm, friendly and smiley. He made us feel relaxed with no pressure put on us at all which I really appreciated. He also came across as genuinely honest about the property, in terms of price and location, in a genuinely friendly way, because he thought it was such a good property rather than just because it\'s his job. In terms of all the paperwork and contracts etc Darren was attentive to answer our phone calls and emails, and let us ask all our silly questions! He was patient and explained everything that we had to do in easy-to-understand terms without any jargon. Overall I would have to be honest and say he is the best letting agent I\'ve had the pleasure of meeting, no pressure, genuinely honest and friendly, with a cheeky smile and ability to make us feel comfortable and able to ask him for any help or questions. I have no fear about moving in to the property and all the stresses that this will bring, as I know that if any problems do surface Darren is just on the end of the phone and happy to help. Will definitely recommend him to others. Thanks Darren :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London