Feb 19,2010
Feb 19,2010
I used Whiteknights in Lower Earley to sell my one bedroom house and couldn\'t fault them. They were quick to get the house on the market and organize viewings for prospective buyers. They kept us informed, but weren\'t pushy. This was a blessing as the estate agents we were buying through were the complete opposite making it very stressful at times. I usually have quite a negative, sterotypical view of estate agents in general, but I can honestly say they were genuinely friendly and had our best interests in mind, not just their final fee. I bought the same house initially through them 4years ago and I would definately use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of WhiteKnights Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of WhiteKnights Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for WhiteKnights Estate Agents Office 2