Jan 19,2013
Tony
By: 'Dave Pritchard'
Jan 19,2013
I was trying to rent out a property in Central London and the agent suggestsed that I have it valued. They valued it for me fairly, I then told them to try it higher and they were successful very quickly in not only finding me a buyer but, when the buyer pulled out, they then got me another buyer straight away at above the asking price.
Despite what can only be described as a painful process solicitor wise, Tony held fast and got me the best possible price on the deal. His handling on the sale was exemplary and he kept me informed right the way through the process at all times.
Cant rate these people highly enough and this comes from someone who, as Tony was made well aware f at the start, is not a big fan of estate agents.

ludlowthompson