Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
I was trying to rent out a property in Central London and the agent suggestsed that I have it valued. They valued it for me fairly, I then told them to try it higher and they were successful very quickly in not only finding me a buyer but, when the buyer pulled out, they then got me another buyer straight away at above the asking price.
Despite what can only be described as a painful process solicitor wise, Tony held fast and got me the best possible price on the deal. His handling on the sale was exemplary and he kept me informed right the way through the process at all times.
Cant rate these people highly enough and this comes from someone who, as Tony was made well aware f at the start, is not a big fan of estate agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands