Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
What a load of rubbish these other reviews are. I have known Nick and Natalie for 7 years and they have never been rude to me. The problem people may have is that Nick does not dress things up. If he thinks there is something wrong with any of my properties he tells and insists that either I or he gets if fixed. All the tenants have to do is pick up the phone and he will send me an email asking whether I want to fix it myself or should he send someone round to do it, it\'s that simple. He finds tenants at the drop of a hat and many of mine have been long term lets so Natalie and Nick must be doing something right. Put it this way, if I wanted to rent a property I would choose Oliver Thorne because he is fair to both sides and does not let his landlords get away with anything. I've just bought this property and the previous owner did not use a letting agent and it was a real mess to sort out so I presume the tenant must have got fed up with complaining. Natalie found a tenant for me within 2 days and then I was presented with a list of items that needed to be fixed. But the result is a pair of happy tenants..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Thorne Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver Thorne Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Thorne Property Management Office 1