Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
Both me and my husband were in search of a new home for us in Becontree/Dagenham area and this is how we approached Ramsey Moore. We first met Daniel, who was extremely helpful and nice. We were so stressed at this time, as we have been having viewings on weekends and some evenings, and working hard at the same time, so it was very difficult and tiring to manage with everything. However, he was very calm and just said to us: "Don\'t worry, I will find you a home. And I have to say, he really did :)))!!! Truly amazing! After, we were introduced to Michael, who handled the financial side and help us through the whole process to completion, making everything so smooth and easy. I have to say, I am quite inpatient and worried person, most of the time, but he gave us just the reassurance we needed! The purchase was completed just before Christmas, for our surprise and joy, we met the New Year in our new home! Thank you to all for the pleasant journey and we would highly recommend to anyone!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham