Feb 19,2010
Feb 19,2010
Don't let your property with Ludlow Thompson. Here's why.

My main concern with my time with Ludlow Thompson was the lack of Visual Inspections that were carried out on my property in defiance of the terms and conditions which I agreed upon. I received an email detailing just the one visual inspection over a 16 month period, and received no evidence of any other visual inspections despite their claims they were carried out and despite repeated requests for the evidence. This was a sole breach of the contract which I signed with them.

Further still, in the Visual Inspection carried out in November 2008 it stated a few maintenace issues, regular things that needed fixing. Was any corrective work carried out? No, and there wasn't any letter or any point of contact informing me problems existed. I was paying for full management, I was out of the country for over a year and expected minor problems to be sorted out.

As a result of this ignorance these minor problems turned into major problems and caused extensive damage to my property totalling nearly
By: Ludlow Thompson Customer Services
Mar 03, 2010
Dear Paresh

Many thanks for your comments. Ludlow Thompson prides itself on its customer service and always take our customers feedback very seriously.

We can see that there was extensive communication between yourself and Ludlow Thompson in relation to the property. You mention the inspections and repairs to the property and as we have advised previously there were numerous issues with gaining access to the property because of the tenant's behaviour and that the repairs were indeed not reported to us. However any repair reported was actioned in a timely manner.

These events do not make for an easy tenancy which we can appreciate however as agents or landlord we are not allowed to access the property if the tenant prohibits it, as they did do.
We can see that you have been able to recover the rent arrears under the terms of our rent warrantee and as a company Ludlow Thompson have made a gesture of goodwill towards you on the fees.
We hope that your future letting run smoothly and we wish you success for the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park