Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
My experience with Choices Crawley in the whole and with Adam Payne as they have been working with me has been a much welcomed delight. I have been with another agent prior and the experience left little to be desired so having met with the efficiency and great communication from Adam was a real treat. He has kept me up to date at every turn with what is happening with my property and it is nice to have only one person dealing with my property that way there is no communication problems because this person didnt tell the next and no one appears to know what the other is doing. It has been only a short time I have been dealing with Choices and Adam and I am well impressed with the service so far. It didnt take very long for them to find someone to rent my flat and it was incredible how smoothly this journey has been. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Crawley! To leave a new review of Choices Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Crawley