Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
I think to have someone who is clearly so passionate, empathic and motivated about her job is the icing on the cake and Heather Cooper is clearly made for her role at Preston Baker in Oakwood.

Heather helped to make selling our property run as smoothly as it did.
We sold our house within 4 days!

The team who I have also been dealing with is Sean and Claire and they too have been fantastic. There is such an upbeat motivating atmosphere in the office. One day I was in with them waiting for some information and they were so raring to go that I felt like pulling up a chair and joining in.

I have recommended Preston and Bakers services to our friends and they too are happy and I will recommend to anyone else who is thinking of putting the property on the market.

You have a fantastic team and I will actually miss you all and thank you very much for the Preston Baker experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Oakwood! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Oakwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Oakwood