Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
I am currenly in process of moving and have dealt with these guys - here is my review of what happend:

Spoke to on the phone. Promised a call back as he was busy at the minute but never called back for an hour. So I phoned again and spoke to someone else who then put me through to the first guy. No explination of why not called back. Then wanted no break clause at all in the contracts (more unusual thesedays than not) and 18 month + contracts. So no 6 month break and above the standard 12. All seems to be about the landlords and not the tenants with these guys.I held little hope and decided to deal with otehr agents.

Next day called me and asked me to view the same day as other tenants. At first I felt it was described with other tanants as if we were going to all go in there and then do some biddling war. But even doing viewings on same say as otehr tenants once after eahc other so easy for the tenant mean they can tell you anything about what the other tenants bid to increas emy offer. Not a chance. I don\'t do business that way and told them so.

But told them still interested in a one bed flat viewing when more suits me than them.

They never called me back aghain. Any texts sent during this few days were never answered. They couldn\'t be bothered. Bad communication and seem SELFISH agency.

Go see them - get the feel - it is unlikley you will choose them - but then, some people must, that is why they are still in business.

By the way - they have not joined AllAgents transparent agent scheme linking to this page from their website. I wonder why??//?

improve their rating on allagents
By: Kevin
Feb 04, 2013
Hi Louise,

Boy you must have a difficult job. Look at these reviews!

Unfortunately, as I now have gone with another agency, I no longer need to spend time going through such issues by phone with Square Mile.

It is the unfortunate characteristic of your type of business. It is the agents at the front that give the picture of your business. Customers will just go elsewhere if that picture is not customer focused from the off.

Customer services complaints would only be useful to current people dealing with Square Mile after money has been out down. They are the ones you should focus on as bad experiences mean they won't come back and they will leave bad reviews if told about this site.

Too many agents have this "short-termism". You phone up and they offer you one or two places and if you are not interested they never call again. Goodness! We have 1 month to move or 6 weeks! You would think they would realise that "I might it need this guy now, but duh! maybe I will need him later so why don't I treat him with respect and make an effort to find him a place".

There you go - that's the main issue. I've solved it.

And...... you're welcome!
By: Louise
Jan 28, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Square Mile. I am head of Customer Services here at Square Mile and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Square Mile Property Management Office 1