Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
Regents helped us find our first house quickly. Terry was of real help as he could judge from our description and feedback on another property what we wanted. He was very open with sharing information and has been very honest during the whole process. The best thing was that he was always very quick not just on phone but also emails. I never felt held up by the agency on any matter. I would strongly recommend Regents Staines.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jan 21, 2013
Dear Manish,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to James, Terry and Tom as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines