Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
I initially contacted Cosway and after a reccomendation from a friend who also bought a property from them in. I was put in contact with Ory and we explained our needs. He listened very carefully and had a long conversation explaining the merits of various properties in Mill Hill.

He arranged some viewings with jonathon and showed my wife and i around some properties. I was very impressed with his in depth knowledge of each individual property. He took his time in showing us the properties and he wasn\'t too pushy for the deal, he acted in a professional manner throughout.

I came back with a series of questions about the property. Nothing was too much trouble for him. On each occasions Jonathon ascertained the information and got back to me immediately. Throughout the whole period I was impressed by his professionalism, relaxed manner, and communication skills.

Even a month after we moved in, we got a call from Ory, asking how we were doing, and if all went well. I HIGHLY DISPROVE of the other comments on here, Ory and Jonathon showed the upmost professionalism throughout the whole process. and i would reccomend them highly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cosway Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cosway Estates Office 1