Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
originally they failed to notify their solicitor of the sale which caused delays.
I was given conflicting information depnding on who I spoke to on the phone.
On the day I moved out of my property I received a letter from them informing me that the purchase was no longer proceeding, I contacted my solicitor she was told that this letter had been sent out by mistake to me and the vendor, apparently she had phoned them that morning in tears. I cocede that everybody makes mistakes but when their mistake was highlighted by the vendor why didn\'t they phone me to inform me of their error? Finally when I was informed that the sale was complete I was told that they couldn\'t find the keys to the property, it took them several hours to locate them. I would urge anyone to think seriously before using this agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Branch! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Branch