Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
From the off set, Aaron your Representative was brillant. He explained how Springbok worked with regards to the sales process. We were then introduced to Matthew Moseley who looked after the sale of the property for us, he was to achieve the best price we wanted and what he could get which he did, thank you Matthew. Florence was then looking after the next phase which she did brillantly, keeping me in the loop the whole time. Once completion was near Jenna Carter was then my final point of contact and again all your staff were amazing from the get go. It went very smoothly with no issues (apart from building one, out of control of your team). I will be highly recommending your company to friends and family. I can now look forward to using the equity from the sale of my house towards my newbuild to September. Thank you all once again, your team were absolutely brillant.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jan 21, 2013
Hi Collette, thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us and we achieved what you wanted. Its great to hear that you will be recommending us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square