Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
The Horley branch were all extremely helpful and understood exactly what I needed and wanted. The only estate agents out of about 7 I signed up for that actually took an active role in assisting me in finding a property. The only ones to email me and the only ones to spend face time with me. Having secured a property to let through them I\'d recommend them highly as a brilliant, friendly and efficient team. I felt like a valued customer throughout the entire process and will be making them my first stop in future. They went above and beyond to make sure they could help me find the perfect place to start my new family.
By: Simon
Jan 24, 2013
I have recently relet a property through Choices in Sutton. Matthew and his entire team provided a first rate service throughout the process. There is a shared knowledge base within the branch. This enables it to quickly identify the right tenant for the right property. In my case the whole process took under two weeks to complete, this included the obtaining of third party written references.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley