Feb 18,2010
Feb 18,2010
Very pushy. I suppose some might think it\'s good from vendor\'s point of view but they completely scared me off and I kept looking for the house without them and never again viewed a property through them because of their pushy and bullying tactics.
By: Sean S
Mar 02, 2012
Yes Mark, we know what type of Estate Agent you are, you are a complete rogue.
Do not be fooled by their 'Bought' awards, they are the most undesirable estate agents you could imagine.

Firstly their Lettings department, screws you out of a deposit, and fails to return the full amount, secondly the staff hang up when you have a problem with them.

Whatever you do, please do not use them, there are plenty of other alternatives in Swindon, just do not use castles for lettings or Purchasing, dont use them for anything, they will take your money, but dont expect anything else.
A very poor estate agent, that lies and cheats. Use at your on risk, you have been warned.
By: Mark Noble
Mar 29, 2011
I am really sorry that you felt we were to pushy this is certainly not the impression we want to be portraying. I very much hope you can accept our apologies and should you look again in the future gives us the chance to show you exactly what kind of agent we are. Mark Noble Managing Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon