Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
I took on my current property through Martin & Wright and Lee was the agent who supported me. He was excellent in comparison to the many other estate agents who I was working with at the same time in the West Hampstead area.

Lee was friendly, proactive in contacting me regarding properties, listened, and understood what I was looking for. He gace description of properties, in a manner that felt like I was being put first as the customer. Lee took me to view the property and the support in completeing the paperwork to take the property was really appreciated as I was on a lunch break and very pushed for time.

I have since recommended Martin & Wright to others looking in the West Hampstead area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead