Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
When I left this agent he tried to sue me for the costs of work ordered by the local authorises environmental heath staff, but lost.
Be aware, be very aware.
Did not ecognise a good tenant. I had my housing benifit paid direct to them and standing order top-up but they caused me serious problems after I left.
By: Kelrick Properties
Jun 05, 2013
I quite agree, yes the landlord took you to court, you lost the case, and the court made an order that you pay the landlord £2,179.51 in unpaid rent, damages, cleaning, eviction and court costs. All works required by Salford Council Environmental Health were carried out and signed off by Salford Council. It is a shame we cannot rate tenants as you did our office as you would be rated 0/10. Your comments are completely without justification given that you lost in court and I note you post under a made up name Mr J.T.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kelrick Properties Ashton in Makerfield Wigan! To leave a new review of Kelrick Properties Ashton in Makerfield Wigan, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kelrick Properties Ashton in Makerfield Wigan