Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
As a first time buyer, I couldn\'t have asked for a better Estate Agent to help me find/ buy my property. From the very beginning I was regularly informed of properties for sale. On finding the one I actually wanted to buy, I was regularly updated / informed throughout the entire process.

The polite manner of the staff and their efficient customer service made me feel at ease to call and ask them any questions I had.
With Amanda as a main point of contact, it helped ease the buying process which is never easy to go through. She was always quick to call back and flexible in arranging any appointments. Thanks again!
By: Regents Estate Agents
Jan 21, 2013
Dear Vicky,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett, Amanda and Chris as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury