Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
The service I received was appalling. After leaving the heating on full in a vacant property for 2 months they failed to let the property. Had the wrong floor plans on their brochures and eventually accepted an offer, removing the property from all websites without consulting me first. Then never told me about the let (which involved leaving the property emkpty for a further 6 weeks). My new agent lined up 3 viewing in a day!!

The staff on 2 occasions \'lost\' the visit reports that were supposed to have been done every 3 months, blaming \'computer difficulties\' and only ex[plained this when I queried why I hadn\'t received them (but been charged)

Unprofessional on the verge of Criminal.

By: Julie Twist
Jan 30, 2013
I do believe you were compensated for the electricity used for the heater. Please do let me know if that is not the case. With regards to the tenants, I also understand that we moved tenants in for you eventually, the speed in which apartments move can very much depend on the time of year. I am very disappointed that you feel this way and if you would like to correspond further I will gladly do so through our review site Julietwistreviews.co.uk or please call me on 0161 834 8486.
Julie Twist

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Head office