Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
A very warm welcome was received at the property and Richard had taken the time to get there early on put all of the lights on etc.

Although we had visited the property nearly two months previous and knew the history etc. of the property, Richard was very knowledgeable about remedial work undertaken since our last visit etc. and the wishes of the landlord etc.

We were allowed to wander around in our own time unhindered but followed at discrete enough distance to be there to immediately answer any questions.

We took two young children with us for the viewing and hyper wouldn\'t quite describe how excited they were, however Richard was very patient with them and even helped them out into the garden whilst we were deliberating inside.

Richard\'s attitude was very warm and positive throughout and would be a credit to any business.

In the lettings game, it often appears with a lot of agents I have dealt with that potential tenants aren\'t as important as potential buyers and subsequently there is a lack of interest. This is totally not the case with any dealings I have had with Newman\'s in the last few months - every call has been answered quickly and cheerfully, requests for viewings have been sorted immediately and I would not hesitate to use Newmans to let a property myself in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa